Thursday 24 October 2013

Take 2

Change change and more change.
Five months after moving to Australia we moved again. This time back to the North Shore of Sydney. With +3 people to relocate there is a lot more to arrange and my start deadline for working on a big network glossy TV show was approaching. With only 4 days until the school holidays I started to pack, looked for houses, schools, preschools, long day care and did all the boring stuff like booking the removal men, changing the phone and electricity, yada yada yada.
 
With all this going on I didn't have time to push for more details on
the schedule and did the rookie mistake of not pushing for details on the dates of travel and how many days away from home there would be. We all know going on the road is tough and with two little people at home it was always going to be tougher, but with all the other stuff going on I just pushed it to the back of my mind.
 
I'm now excited to be working with a great team and on a massive production, the away days are A LOT more and the home days a lot less then first told or expected (breathe in / breathe out). I will miss my children and them me, but it wouldn't be good telly without any tears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment